Kids Love Music teacher training workshops introduce the preschool teacher to new methods of using music in the classroom, and provide the opportunity to experience these ideas in a supportive environment. Gary and Karen Greeno have been widely received in Orange County and Southern California as guest lecturers and conference presenters. Teacher training topics include:
- Effective Use of CDs
- Oh No! Not Rhythm Band
- Homemade Instruments
- Orff Schuelwerk
- Preschool Worship
The following schools and organizations have enjoyed and benefited from Kids Love Music presentations.
Colleges and Universities
- California State University Long Beach
- Fullerton College
- Cerritos College
- School of Continuing Education: North Orange County Community College District
- Southern California Association for the Education of Young Children
- Orange County Association for the Education of Young Children
- Orange County Child Care Association
- Children’s Home Society of California
- Association of Christian Schools International
- California Transcribes and Educators of the Visually Handicapped
- National Braille Association
- National Association for Music Therapy
- Pacific Southwest Lutheran Church Missouri Synod ECE Conference
In addition to training teachers, we are experienced in doing workshops at preschools. Contact Kids Love Music today to schedule your next music workshop!
Kids Love Music also specializes in parent and me music classes and preschool music classes. Browse our music class schedule to find out when we will be in your city, and purchase our children’s music cd’s and rhythm band instruments. Read about Kids Love Music and our extensive experience in children’s music. Find answers to frequently asked questions, or contact Kids Love Music.